Permeable ECO Pavers are the ideal choice to form an attractive exposed aggregate pavement whilst at the same time allowing water to ingress to the sub grade below.
The permeable pavement system, constructed using Permeable ECO pavers 400mm long x 300mm, allows surface water to infiltrate through the purpose laid 50mm x 50mm drainage voids, into the sub base and sub grade below, to provide obvious benefits to the environment.
- Environmentally responsible
- Reduces the load on existing drainage infrastructure Permeable ECO Pavers
- Similar load bearing capacity to standard pavers
- Cost effective, easy to lay pattern to create the drainage voids
- Reduces moisture evaporation from soil sub grade
- Better surface run off control
- Made with recycled aggregates
- Water conservation benefits
Here’s a brochure you can download:
Need help, advice and products to create the best retaining wall system for your project? Please don’t hesitate to call Melbourne Brick on 1300 722 102