Our Hallam Display Centre
Melbourne Brick Hallam
Hallam is our head office, and manufacturing site for Melbourne Stone as well as being our largest display centre. From here we service all the other display centres as well as customers from the outer South East, Mornington Peninsula and the growing south eastern corridor taking in Berwick, Officer, Pakenham and out through Gippsland.
William Hallam came to the district in 1856, later taking over the post office and operating a store and hotel on the corner of the Gippsland Road where the present Hallam hotel stands. ... When a station was established in 1880 on the railway line from Melbourne to Gippsland just to the south, it also took the name.
Today Melbourne Brick is right near the famous Hallam Pub and various motor vehicle and hardware retailers, and our team is ready to show you our wide range of products including bricks, pavers, retaining walls, grass and turf and much much more.
Our display centre is located at
227 Princes Hwy Hallam Vic 3803